Friday, November 14, 2014

Autobiography


        In a mirror is where you find a reflection of your apparence, but in a heart is where you find a reflection of your soul. What should matter the most is how we see ourselves. Sometimes we may not see the beauty inside is, sometimes we might need to see it through someone else's eyes. We should all live our own life not someone else. Be unique and don't compared yourself with others. My name is Julissa. I am 16 years old I'm from El Salvador.
   
         In my life I have bad and good experiences, but a fantastic life overall. These experiences help me to be happy, and I learn from them every day of my life. I started kindergarten when I was 4 years old and I finished it at 6 years old. In the kindergarten, I had very good times. Later, I started elementary school when I was 6 years old. I remember school very well, because at first I was so scared of the boys. They were bigger than I was. However, I made friends there and I liked to study, do my homework, play with my friends, and talk with them about cartoons on television. In fact, I really enjoyed this time in my childhood. Exactly a month before I turn 7 my mom moved to the United States and my dad left. Even though I lived with the rest of my family it was really hard for me to be without my mom. When I turned 9 I finally got to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment